If you’re thinking of applying for a government training programme or service and find it a bit difficult to get to the Ministry or Agency in question, consider the problem solved! ttconnect added 18 new government forms to its Service Centres and Express channels. These new application forms enable you to apply for several popular training programmes from the Ministries of Science, Technology and Tertiary Education and Gender, Youth and Child Development and Agencies; including the Metal Industries Company Limited and the Civilian Conservation Corps. For the business community, new forms also include registration forms from the Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards.
On-site Client Service Specialists are also available to assist you in completing the forms and submitting them to the required Ministry or Agency. This is all part of Government’s efforts to improve the ease of doing business.
To locate a ttconnect Service Centre near you, call the toll free number 800-TTCN (8826). For citizens who live in the rural areas of Trinidad, the ttconnect Express will bring the forms directly into your community. See the press for more details on the upcoming ttconnect Express Schedules or click here for more information on how to request a visit to your community.
1. HYPE’s Application Form
2. Journeyman Programme Application Form
3. Mastercraftsman Programme Application Form
4. St. BEDE’s Technology Centre Crafts Programme Application Form
5. Technical Vocational Instructor and Teacher Training Registration Form
6. Pleasantville Technology Centre Craft Courses Admission Application Form
7. National Skills Development Programme Evening Course Registration Programme Application Form
8. Application for registration number ( labels for garments and textiles)
9. Application for registration number update
10. Application for footwear registration number
11. Computer Literacy Application Form
12. NESC Application Form
13. Specialized Youth Services Application Form
14. Women in Harmony – Agricultural Landscaping Application
15. Women in Harmony – Elderly Care Application
16. Defining Masculine Excellence Application
17. Food Preparation Home Management and Fine Dining Application
18. Non-Traditional Skills Training Programme for Women Application